- Each grade is welcomed to attend a Family Mass followed by Morning tea.
- Students and parents are invited to participate through welcoming, readings and offertory procession.
- Parishioners connect with the school community after Mass.
- Parents are invited from the parish and school to join Toddler tales – parents and toddlers engage in an activity each week.
- Provides opportunity for parents to ask questions, connect with other parents in the community, to play/learn alongside their child and expose their child to faith early.
Take home gifts for sacraments:
- For each sacrament, the Family Educator offers the opportunity after school for the community to increase their relationship with their faith to create a gift for receiving the sacrament. Students and parents create their gift together to celebrate this special time.
Stop, Prayer and Reflect
- Stop, Pray and Reflect (SPaR) opportunities – parents invited into classrooms to pray with their children.
- Parents are invited on excursions/spirituality days to further develop their own faith.